I am still pretty new at this and trying to figure out how best to put this blogger together... but for the time being here are Mya's 6 month pictures. Meredith Photography did an awesome job! They turned out so cute!
The Curtis Fam is composed of four: Our little girl Mya, baby boy Mason Wade, my hot hubby Scott, and the actual blogger ShaRee. This is the "journaling" of our crazy, fun lives. But as you'll see it's mostly about the kids!
For those of you that need an honest loan officer that you can trust, fill out an application with me! Click on the logo and I will give you the best and most reliable service!
1 comment:
She is beautiful. I think you should put up a family picture. I havent seen you for so long. Wow, i am so excited everything is going so well for you.
Post a Comment