Friday, December 4, 2009

Mason's 4 month check up

I know I am behind on my updates; one of these days I'll be caught up, but for now here's Mason's stats at his 4 month check up (since he will be 5 months tomorrow). Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz (50th percentile) Height: 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile) and his head circumference was also 75th percentile. I figured I better brag about him being this long while it last, because it may be the only time he is one of the taller kids his age! :) He is growing so fast and is so much fun!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun, ShaRee. Your kids are growing so fast! I love your new family pic at the top of the page! Hope all is well. Love ya!

Sarah L. said...

Mason and Mya are so dang cute. You guys look like you're having fun. I loved the pumpkins:)) Say hi to Scott for us

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey ShaRee, I hope everything is going well with you guys. I miss being able to visit with you!

I also just wanted to let you know that Lee and I are no longer adopting so you can take our adoption blog button off your blog. Thanks so much for putting it up for us:)