Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Few of Mason's Firsts!

Mason has had quite a few "firsts" lately that I thought I should post about... He first experienced the all famous green beans on February 1st. He sure tolerated them pretty well!


This pic just makes me laugh with the squinty eyes; "not quite sure if I like this mom" look.

Yes he was a mess by the end since he had to use the spoon by himself. (Take note of his fuzzy hair now for pics later on another first.)

Hey Grandpa Curtis- who does this remind you of??? :) We call this grandpa's outfit since he loved to where sweatshirts and wind-breaker pants on Saturdays. Do you still wear them in Ecuador???
And here is Mason first doing the army crawl on February 10th! (With Mya stealing the camera's attention.) This video is a little long, but I thought grandma and grandpa would enjoy it; and other family out of state...
(Video isn't working :( I will try it again later...)


Who would've thought Mason would have went from looking like this at 7 weeks....

To this at 7 months!?!

Mason's first haircut on February 11th. Good cutting Daddy- and yes Scott cut his hair afterwards too! :)

So handsome! Posing with big sis for the after shot. He's no longer my baby but my little boy!

No comments: