Monday, November 19, 2007

Growing Up!

Mya is finally crawling! She still doesn't do it all that often, but it is progress from scooting! She normally sits on her bum then puts her arms forward and then rotates on her bum to move. It's hard to explain but it's pretty funny. We can now coax her to crawl by putting something stupid she wants too far out of reach (like a candy wrapper or string) and she moves her knees 3-4 steps forward; any further than that she gives up! For being almost 11 months you'd think she'd be taking 3-4 steps walking but I am happy she isn't too active so I don't have to chase her all day (especially while at work)! Another thing Mya likes to do now is shake her head. It is too funny but it's so hard not to laugh when I am getting after her and saying "No No!" and she shakes her head at me and smiles. She is really starting to learn and understand things, she is so much fun! She loves to clap, play with herself in the mirror, take off her socks (as seen in the picture), sneak up on Daddy, and play with ears. haha I can't believe she's almost one! What a fun year it has been!




No comments: