Alright Athina, this is for you... I am suppose to write 6 habits/facts about myself then tag 5 people to do the same. Here you go, enjoy!
1- I have a sock fetish! My socks have to be perfect when I put them into my shoe or I will completely untie the shoe, reposition the sock, and put it back on. I've been known to open a package of socks in the store to try them on to make sure they don't bug me. I hate it when they twist, don't fit right, or have large pieces of lint by my toes. I distinctly remember how I came to this irritation; it was when I was 4 years old my mom would tuck my large church socks under my toes then force my foot into my church shoes. Thinking about it now makes me cringe. I'm sure Mya will obtain this fetish since I'm constantly fixing her socks.
2- Dirty ears bother me :) I hate it when I can see earwax in people's ears. I clean mine out with a bobby-pin at least once a week, and am constantly making sure they are clean with my fingers. I always check Mya's and Scott's. I sometimes have to be careful about this obsession because people have caught me staring into their ears to check for ear wax!
3- I have yet to get my wisdom teeth out... I have two completely in and the 3rd just poked through. I am wishing I had got them out while still in high school so my parents could pay for them! haha Now when I finally do get them out, I won't be much of a mom so I'll need help from Scott and other family members. School would have been much better to miss!!!
4- I'm a stair counter.... Every where I go, any flight of stairs, I find myself counting them in my head. I count the stairs in our home I don't know how many times a day. I know there's 14, but I guess I count them to make sure I don't miss one... I know there were 7 stairs up and 6 stairs down in my parent's old home, and there's 5 then a landing then 12 more in my office. I know I'm weird......
5- I'm paranoid over the brakes in my car going out. Ever since driving the old '76 Duster in high school when the brakes went out, I always think while driving "What would I do if the brakes went out right now...." in every situation. Any abnormal screech I freak out. I guess you could say that stupid car scarred me for life!
6- I have a variety of "stupid human tricks" that one day (if I gain the courage) I'd like to go on David Letterman to perform... They include but are not limited to: fitting fist in mouth, folding tongue in half, elephant impression, and weedwacker imitation.
Alright there you go. I've spilled my guts and just left myself wide open to a lot of blackmail... The 5 people I'm tagging are Marci, Diane, Mom (if you read this), Shellie, and Bethany!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment