Saturday, January 19, 2008

So Sad...

I have some sad news... Our fish that we've had since our wedding day died this last week, all 4 of them plus 1 more we just bought 3 weeks ago. I never thought I'd be sad about a goldfish dying, but they were over 4 years old and had been so much apart of our marriage. Lame I know, but Mya was just starting to enjoy them too... I think it was the stupid tank that killed them, they all died within 3 days of each other. We just bought a bigger tank shortly before Christmas and I don't think it was pumping enough oxygen in there... So now we have this nice new tank that's sitting empty on our counter. It makes me sad to not see them swimming while I'm cooking dinner. I think I'm going to write a complaint letter to the tank company... jerks they killed my favorite wedding gift! Just give me another week and I will be over it- hopefully. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz. That is SO SAD! I can relate. We have a Beta Fish that Kaden bought (with his own money) and Brock killed him accidentally and had to run to walmart at 1:00 in the morning to replace the darn thing. We still have that one. Sorry to hear about the fish. How are you other than that? I now have a blogspot, to keep up with everyone.

ANGELA said...

Tade is going to be so sad. Now he's going to have to find some other trouble to get into at your house!

Sarah L. said...

I feel like I had a part in their lives as well. I fed them when ever you went out of town. I wish I could have spoken at their funeral. Let me know when you call the tank company and I will complain to. :)

T and B said...

To put a slide show on the side bar create a slide show in photobucket, flickr or wherever. Once you have created the slide show copy the HTLM for that particular slide show and paste it in the "HTML/Java Script" section of "Add page element." One you have done that it should show on the sidebar of your blog.

I am glad that you asked me how to add a slide show because it took us forever to figure it out. I had the same problem that you have been having.

Hope you're doing well. Take care!
-Bethany

Readyforadventure said...

Please don't be offended but this makes me laugh just a little bit. SO CUTE!!!!