Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Go Mya Go!

So my wonderful husband bought me a part for our computer for Valentines so I can now download home videos to share with family and friends! I am sure you'll be seeing a lot more videos on our blogspot now. Mya is finally walking but she is still a scaredy cat and prefers to hold onto something. This was Saturday morning so she's not fully dressed and ready for the day, but she's still cute. :)




Here are some cute pictures I recently took with her hair all curled. Her hair is fun to play with (yes mom, I just said I enjoyed doing her hair. I'm a little surprised too! haha) The last picture she is blowing me a kiss.



2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

I love her hair. It is so fun to see them take their first steps. So now that she is walking. . when does the next one come? Just kidding

Readyforadventure said...

She is so adorable!! I am so excited for your videos.