Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now Who?!?

So we were dead set on Mitt Romney for President, but unfortunately with his withdrawal
and the Republican Party's nomination most likely going to McCain, we're back at square one for our 2008 presidential candidate (haha that rhymed :) ) So if you're in the same situation as us, might I suggest checking out this website that I was introduced to by my friend's blog (thanks Tom and Bethany). It lists different topics for you to pick your views on, then calculates what candidates best match what you chose. The website is Http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html Let me know if you find it as helpful as I did. I sure know who I DON'T want to win! Let's just hope Mitt tries again in 2012 and is more successful. Tchau (pronounced chow in Portuguese)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog through Angela's and I'm so excited! We've missed you guys! Looks like you're doing well... We're sad about Romney too, but I don't think he would have made it anyways; just makes you realize how the church is REALLY viewed, eh?! Sorry about the fish; I don't think you're lame! And Mya is sooo stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten.
Well, we need to keep in touch; let me know what's goin' on with you guys!
-Ashley Wright

Sarah L. said...

So I didn't get to see you when I was in Utah. What the. . . . Just kidding. I understand you had to work. We had fun at Angelas house. Maybe next time. So I have heard about that website but I haven't checked it out yet. I'm glad you posted it. Talk to ya later