So I know it's been a while since my last post (sorry Sarah!) Life has just been crazy busy with work, being a mom, and the usual house chores that never go away! So a few new things to blog about... I am now 24. Sigh- I'm no longer "just out of high school" although I still feel like it! Scott bought me a wicked nice new digital camera so my pics will no longer be dark and blurry! I have been taking pictures like crazy- you'll see some shortly. Nothing really new to report with the house. We had a couple go through on Saturday that really liked it, so we're crossing our fingers. Alright, I'm not good at just writing so I'll just start throwing in the pics now...
First picture of Mya with the new camera. Much clearer than before! She is such a goof ball like her daddy! haha
Here's some cute pics from Easter. Mya didn't really understand the whole egg hunt concept but she just loved being outside and carrying the basket everywhere!
So I taught Mya a cool trick of raising her eyebrows. :) I finally captured it on camera! She is too cute!
Mya's update... I took her in for her 15 month check up Wednesday. She only weighs 19 lbs 1 oz which is in the 5th percentile. Her height percentile dropped from 24th to 3rd, and her head is in the 75th percentile! haha Yeah, she's all brains! So the other day she was playing in her room while I was folding laundry. I went to check on her and this is how I found her... She makes me laugh. I love being a mom!





4 comments:
love the pics. Mya is so cute. The eyebrow raining thing is way cute. Happy late birthday and easter
You have the cutest family. LOVE the pics of Mya. Thanks for the post. I try to keep up with your happenings. Let's do lunch!
SO cute! I can't believe what a big girl she is now. No more baby Mya.
Oh My Gosh ShaRee... She is so Beautiful! I can't stand it. Mya is seriously gorgeous! Thanks for the fun pictures. (I know I am slow at looking/browsing around) But she is so stinkin Cute! I see so much of the Taylors in her. Cute little girl!
Post a Comment