Last Friday we took a trip around the south end of Utah Lake, then went "diggin" in Scott's truck. It was fun to get out of the house and to enjoy the nice sunny day. Mya thought it was pretty fun to sit up by mom and dad and to be able to look out the window. Scott wished it was muddy so his truck would have gotten all dirty, I'm just glad we came home in one piece and the truck still running! haha (You'll know what I mean by the pictures...)
12 years ago


3 comments:
too cute!
You guys are crazy. Next time you are pregnant maybe going for a ride like that will push you into labor :) Sorry about the other competition with Jens house up for sale. Don't worry. It will be ok. I 'm glad you updated
I am glad you made it home! I always worry about that truck. :)
Post a Comment