Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged By Katie

A. Attached or Single- Attached

B. Best Friend(s)- Scott

C. Cake or Pie- Hmm, white cake with party frosting, but I also love banana pie! :)

D. Day of Choice- Saturday

E. Essential Item- Diaper Bag

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Scott converted me to Baskin Robbins Pink Bubble Gum

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms

H. Hometown- Lehi, UT

I. Indulgences- Buying Mya cute clothes

J. January or July- July

K. Kids- My little angel Mya

L. Last movie I saw in theater- I am Legend

M. Marriage Date- August 1, 2003

N. Number of siblings- 7

O. Orange or Apples- Apples

P. Phobias or Fears- Brakes going out in my car or losing Scott/Mya

Q. Quote- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get ran over if you just stand there.

R. Reason to smile- Crazy little Mya :)

S. Season- Summer

T. Tag 4- Sarah, Angela, Athina, and Ashley

U. Unknown fact about me- We're gonna have to keep this one unknown...

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- My favorite restaurant is Tucano's - yes I love meat!

W. Worst Habit- Running 5 minutes late.

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasounds, it is more fun to see a baby!

Y. Your favorite Food- Currently it's toast with cinnamon and sugar :)

Z. Zodiac- Pisces

3 comments:

Sarah L. said...

so what's the unknown fact? Are you pregnant?

Ashley said...

So fun to read all about you! What is the unknown fact? Pregnant was the first thing I thought of too! The pics of Mya you posted before are to die for!! She's so big!

ShaRee said...

I should have thought everyone would think my unknown fact would be I'm prego, but no I'm not! :) Honestly, I just didn't have anything to write and was taking too much time trying to come up with something so I thought I'd leave everyone one the edge. haha