We went on a little trip 2 weeks ago to St. George and Zions with my high school buddies and their husbands. We had such a good time. Here's some fun pics...
All tuckered out... We forgot the stroller so dad had to carry her the whole time :)
Mya did so good in the car, only whining a couple times- no real tantrums. :) I love her dimple in this picture. Her hair was out of control from rubbing in the car seat. Here's a funny clip of her being goofy in the car...
Mya is getting so big. I love the pics you had taken of her. She looks so cute. Grahammy has a black eye too right now. I think Asher had like 3 ? looks like you all had fun in St. George. The pics are so pretty. I miss how pretty Utah is. Thanks for the update on the frost boys. Scotty is way excited. :)
The Curtis Fam is composed of four: Our little girl Mya, baby boy Mason Wade, my hot hubby Scott, and the actual blogger ShaRee. This is the "journaling" of our crazy, fun lives. But as you'll see it's mostly about the kids!
For those of you that need an honest loan officer that you can trust, fill out an application with me! Click on the logo and I will give you the best and most reliable service!
3 comments:
Mya is getting so big. I love the pics you had taken of her. She looks so cute. Grahammy has a black eye too right now. I think Asher had like 3 ? looks like you all had fun in St. George. The pics are so pretty. I miss how pretty Utah is. Thanks for the update on the frost boys. Scotty is way excited. :)
Whoa Seth with a beard! Haha he looks so grown up!
Looks like you had so much fun!! I love getting together with old friends. Mya is so cute!!
Post a Comment