1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
12 years ago


4 comments:
I totally forgot about that night with the scooters. How funny. My memory would have to be you being my awesome Visiting Teacher. I remember when you told me you were pregnant and I thought to myself how cute you were going to be with a baby belly!
So many memories!!! My favorite is when you guys moved in and your pilot wasn't lit and you guys didn't know how to lite it :). The next one would be watching your fish and traiding with Batman. Then there are also beautiful days that we were all outside just chillin and talking. These were the best. There ya go:)
Sarah
NP
I love all of the memories you put on my page. Those all come to mind so much when I think of you. Basketball and softball were so much fun!! I remember teasing you that you were going to get married if you went to BYU I. And not long after the email you sent me that told me to sit down cause you had big news. I loved it. I was so excited for you.
Post a Comment