I thought my family that lives out of state would enjoy seeing some funny clips of Mya to see what she's up to lately. And of course for any one else that needs a little break in their day will enjoy these as well! ☺ The first is her talking gibberish and playing doctor with Elmo. It is pretty long because Blogger wouldn't upload the edited version I did on our movie maker... The second is what Mya likes to do with her cocoa puffs cereal!
12 years ago


7 comments:
She is so adorable!
Hey! How are you? You're little girl is so cute! By the way, happy anniversary on the 2nd :)
Hey. I just wanted to give you the info for the blog list. You have to go into the layout screen and then add a page element. You have to re-type all your links then delete your old one. It's kind of a pain, but I like it better. Also, if you ever want to change your background (not that I don't love the one your using :) go to thecutestblogontheblock.com. they have hundreds to choose from and they are always adding more constantly. They are my fav!
I forgot to tell you that if you decide to use a background from thecutestblogontheblock.com you will have to manually take out some of the things from my template in the HTML because if you don't it will be a combination of the two backgrounds. It's kind-of confusing so I can totally come over and help you if you want :)
She is so adorable!!! I loved watching the clips of her.
SOO cute! My girls loved watching your clips! And I can totally relate with the "big girl" post below! Emma and Mya are pretty similar in size! Looks like Fish Lake was fun!
Hey girlie
I saw your blog on the Durfey reunion. I love your blog. I have tried and tried to get video's on the blog how in the World do you do it??? glad you are good
love ya Kristin
Post a Comment