I can't believe how big my little girl is getting! I know I'm probably just being the biased mom, but she is too stinkin' cute! :) I am so glad I had a little girl first, even though I planned on/expected a boy since I was a teenager. Mya has brought out the best in me, and everyday I want to be a better mom and person because of her. I'm sure a baby boy would have done the same, but I know Mya has made me more femanine! haha My family always laughs that I'm now scrapbooking, doing her hair all cute, and even accessorizing which I NEVER did before! Heck I didn't start doing my own hair until 6th grade!!! (yeah I know pathetic) But that just goes to show how she has brought out the best in me. I love you Mya!!!
She found a dog collar we bought for Tess and was wearing it around the house like it was a crown. Just one more thing to make me laugh!
She loves- eating cereal all by herself, reading books, giving zerburts (where you blow on someone's stomach to make the fart noise), playing with my necklaces, wearing other people's shoes, watching movies (which she only watches for 5 minutes then wants a different one), playing outside, playing in the water (whether it's a puddle, with the hose, in the bathtub, or even while washing her hands!), smelling and picking flowers, saying "Shh" while sneaking up on Daddy, singing songs, chocolate (she's her mom's girl!), talking on the phone, jumping off the couch into the love sac, playing at the park, and playing with her cousins and friends.
She hates- the vaccum (she runs away and has to be sitting up high while I vaccum), currently nursery (I'm hoping that changes soon!), trying new foods (she is such a pickey eater), taking naps, going to the Dr's for her check-ups (she know the shots are coming the minute she walks in the office!), sharing (we are really trying to work on this!!!), and having to come inside after playing outside.


2 comments:
I remember not doing my hair until 5th grade and I still hate doing it most days. I hardly accessorize as well. That is why I picked to sit by you in 5th grade...i knew we were compatible in those crucial areas of friendship :) I hope my first one is a girl too....i'm not implying anything people
Mya is way cute!!!!
I just followed the ants back to their colony and kind of guessed where they were. I dug a huge hole. Like 3 feet by 2:) I was so mad at them that I had to find them. :) Tell your sis good luck:)
Post a Comment