Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mission Accomplished- Hunting Tag Fullfilled!

My Scotty finally got his first animal after hunting for over
10 years, and boy was it a good way to start! He drew
out for the limited entry mountain lion on his first
submission! It was A LOT of work, but a big thanks
to Tee (and Mike) for the help with their dogs to get
this cougar treed! It was 6'8" and weighed 120lbs,
pretty average size but Scott was still thrilled-
especially since he got it with his bow. Good job
honey, I'm so proud of you (and also very grateful
this hunt is over! haha) Enjoy the pics!



9 comments:

The Days said...

Congrats Scott! Whatcha going to do with it?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe how big that thing is!!! Way to Go Scott. I love the pic of Mya & Scott. I don't think she thought it was cool. She looked scared...Anyway, loved the video!

Ben and Amy said...

Wow that's great Scotty! Ben was excited for you, expecially because it was with a bow! He said he will have to call and get all the details.

Lee & Kindra said...

Wow, that thing is huge! Even though I think it's very sad (because I'm a baby about these things) that's cool Scott was able to fulfill that dream of his.

Kristin said...

That is crazy Congrats just don't tell Steve, he will want one. Awesome pictures.

Kristin said...

That is crazy Congrats just don't tell Steve, he will want one. Awesome pictures.

Ashley said...

Scott, Kyle says congrats and that is awesome. Curious on what you do with it. ShaRee....what's up girl...see ya next week.

Will Revenue said...

Well done! Always love a good Ute fan bringing down a Cougar, even better with the big Red Ute beanie on while doing it! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is nice! I wanna know, like everyone else. What are you going to do with it? That's awesome!