.JPG)
Mya is going to be a big sister! :) As you can see from the t-shirt we broke the news to our families on Thanksgiving (it's hard to hide being pregnant while you're living with your in-laws) but I wanted to wait longer to officially announce it to everyone else. Just to clarify the shirt says, "Mommy's Got A Lil' (Turkey- which we used Mya's hand to draw) In The Oven. I am 14 weeks along and am feeling pretty good. My due date is July 11th and we are all so excited!
16 comments:
Congratulations! This is the year to have a baby. Seriously, I think you are the, uh, 12-13th person I know that has recently announced their pregnancy. It's awesome. you are going to have so stinkin' much fun with 2 kids!
Congrats! I am glad that is finally out! Next time you will have to wait to even tell Scott!!! It was good to see you all! Hope you are doing good. Kaylee will be here anyday now so the countsown is surely on! Talk to you guys soon!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Mia will be a great big sister! I bet your families were so excited too.
congratulations! 2 kids is fun, kind of crazy at first but i think having a baby is always that way :)
Congratulations! I love the way you chose to break the news. My sister is 18 weeks and she wasn't saying anything to anyone. Her kids were the ones who told. She has a 5 and 3 year old.
Hey Sharee, that is great news, hope all is well. Cute idea on breaking the news! I hope you feel good and have an easy pregnancy :) Take care, KIM
Congrats! That is awesome! Cute idea to tell everyone.
Congrats ShaRee!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Mya is getting so big, what a cutie. She's gonna love being a sister!
That is so exciting! How are you feeling? More kids=more fun!
Congratulations!! What exciting news for your family. I hope you're doing well and feeling well too ;)
congrats!!! i'm hoping for a boy :)
guess who i ran into yesterday at good old target??? yep. your mom! it was so GREAT to see her and she looks really good too so anyway i told her to keep in touch thru your blog! hehehe
Congratulations! Glad you are feeling well. Maya will be such a cute big sister!
Congratulations! That was such a cute way to tell your family!
Thats a way cute way to tell everyone:) congrats
I'm way late at this, but CONGRATS! Two is lots of fun!
Congratulations ShaRee! That is so fun! I'm jealous... one day i will be done with school and can have a life.... lets hope.
Post a Comment