I finally switched out the computers and downloaded 240 pictures that I'd been storing on my camera! So here's a few pics showing what we've been up to in December...
When Mya had a cold she was constantly getting tissues to wipe her nose. One day she decided Elmo had a cold too. She wiped his nose a few times and then decided to wrap him up in the toilet paper. I was busy doing laundry and when I realized how quiet she was I knew she was up to something. This is what I found with little pieces of toilet paper everywhere!!!
We went to the coolest Santa Claus that had real reindeer, and best of all no line!!! We walked right up to him and spent probably 15 minutes just talking and taking pictures.
Mya hated sitting on Santa's lap until his dog came up on the sleigh too. She sat and petted the dog forever. We were surprised she was scared to sit on his lap because that's all Mya would say when we'd say, "You want to see Santa?" she would reply. "Lap!" Every time we ask her to say Santa she says lap, it's too funny...
I took too many pics of the Durfey family party that I decided to only post two. Here's a shot of me and Mya with my Grandma Durfey.
After dinner and the nativity we have a great big dance. One of the songs was to the limbo. Mya just loved walking under the stick thinking she was so cool. It was a really fun party, except the fact my mom and dad weren't there since she was in the hospital :(
Mya's first gift for her b-day. She was so excited to unwrap it!
More birthday... We celebrated it with my family on Christmas Eve
Uncle Ren giving the girls a horsey ride :) Mya's shirt is off because she threw up! She acted better afterwards but she threw up 3 more times that night. Thankfully she was just fine for Christmas morning
Christmas morning opening gifts... Once she was done unwrapping one she would say "More!" before she even looked at her gift.


6 comments:
Love the pics. Mya is so cute and getting so big. It was fun to see all of you guys at Randy and Nancy's farewell.
It looks like you had a fun Christmas!
Cute Pictures! I am sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully all goes well with that! I love reading your blog and following up on you and your family. You sure have a BEAUTIFUL Family! So cute! I love the Picture of you and Aunt Letha. SUPER CUTE! Those pictures remind me of Thanksgivings with my Grandmother. So fun! Thanks for Sharing!
Don't worry. Asher still hates Santa:) It was good to see you guys. Hope you enjoy your own space soon:)
I'm glad you had a great Christmas (I hope your mom is doing OK!) and I can't believe our babies are TWO already! Mya is so cute, as always. Love the cheesey smile; at least you can get yours to look at the camera! Krista hated sitting on Santa's lap, but afterwards she did want him to come over to our house for dinner I think.
I love Mya- she has got to be the cutest thing W/ a personality to match. It was so good to see you guys. Hope we see you again soon! We'll make Jen throw another party! Can't help it she is just so good at it- we're lucky to have her around to be the glue for all of us!
Post a Comment