Sorry I've not posted for forever! Things have been very crazy lately! I have so many pictures I want to post but I'll have to save that for later when I switch the computers around... So my baby girl and hubby just had their b-day's on Saturday. I can't believe Mya is 2! She is getting so big and so smart. She always knows how to make me laugh. She loves the bouncing horse we bought for her. Scott says he's getting old, but he still has the energy of a 6 year old. :) He is always on the move and has to be doing something to stay active. I took him to his favorite restaurant, Tucanos and we stuffed ourselves sick! Well I know I've missed a lot but do want to post more when I have pics to go along with it. Just wanted to say all is well and we are really looking forward to Christmas. I hope everyone enjoys this special time being with family and friends. Merry Christmas until my next post...
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment