Friday, December 5, 2008

Blog Stalker?

So do you ever just jump from blog to blog when you have time to pass? Well lately with work being slow, I've had extra time on my hands. Instead of doing something productive (like read the book I brought- Our Search for Happiness by Elder Ballard) I end up "wasting" my time reading about other people's lives. I first start out with those on my blog list, but then jump all around to my friend's lists. So I was just curious to know how many are like me and find old friends/acquaintences that you secretly read about their lives, but never leave a comment??? Yeah, I will admit their are a few blogs that I really enjoy reading and seeing what they are up to, but I never dare leave a comment! haha I wonder if there are any that do the same with my blog? Do I have any blog stalkers? Probably not since my posts tend to be a little more on the boring side, but I thought it might be fun to see if anyone else is willing to admit they do too! I guess another reason for this random post is because I hate not having my personal computer set up so I can post pictures... So many things I'd like to blog about (ie Ute game, Thanksgiving, and more random pics of Mya) but none of them are fun without pictures. Anyway, I'll stop my rambling and maybe be more productive and read my book instead. But if you have the courage, tell me if you're a blog stalker too!

14 comments:

Sarah L. said...

You're funny:) We will be driving in on the 20th and I thought that if anyone wanted to get together we could just stop on our way in that way I have the rest of the time with my fam. Could we see ya on the 20th?

Susan said...

Okay you caught me. Although I think you said sometime ago that you were able to keep track of who follows your blog...I found yours a while ago and love to catch up on your lives, but haven't left a comment. Hope you are well!

Lee & Kindra said...

I'm guilty. I read blogs of people I don't even know! At least I'm not alone right?

Chris and Kandice said...

Ha Ha Sharee. Im guilty...I'll admit I secrectly stalk you off of the Durfey Blog. I like to see what my extended family is up to. I'm Chris Gladden. My Mom Gay Gladden and your mom are cousins. I think that makes us second cousins or third or fourth who knows? Anyway now you now that I stalk you. -Chris

Lucy said...

Sharee, I also am a blog stalker but to my advantage when I went to see your mother on Monday your little Mya was there and I knew who it was immediatley. I guess what I'm saying is it is really fun to be able to get to know you better through these blogs. What a joy for us old folk. Thank you bloggers everywhere. Lucille, (your mothers cousin)

Phil said...

I also am a blogg stalker. I enjoy reading about the family! Phil Gillman, Garth and Nevas son.

deedlebug said...

Who, me? No way, never, nope, not gonna admit to it. :)

Amber said...

Total blog stalker right here! I laughed when I read this because it is the first time I have seen your blog. I am Ashley's friend and was leaving her a comment and saw your comment about cancer so I clicked on your name and here I am stalking. ha ha. Don't worry, I am not scary though.

ANGELA said...

I love looking at other people from high school and such. We all do it! How are you? Sorry I never called. I had good intentions. Maybe we could do something this Saturday?

The Scotts said...

So i'm totally a blog stalker! I actually found you that way! I hope you don't mind! I'm sorry to here about your Mom I hope that all goes well and we'll keep her in our prayers!

Sarah L. said...

Hey girl. We can plan on being there early in the afternoon. We will only be coming from Vegas that day. You give me a time and we will see what we can swing

Ben and Amy said...

Hey there ShaRee,
I am a blog stalker, I just found your blog. I have my own blog and yes it is mostly about Sarah. Little girls are so much fun!!

Emily Wilde said...

Alright Sharee. It's Emily Pugh (Now Wilde) and I must admit I do look at your blog on occasion! =) haha your little girl is sooooo cute! Better get a mitt in her hand soon so she can be an all star like her Mom =) Good to see you!

Nicki Swilor said...

I am definitely a blog stalker too! I'm Ashley (Christensen) Jensen's sister. I think I've looked at your blog once before this. I love seeing what other people's lives are all about. ahhahaha