Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching up!

So it's been a while since I've posted random pictures to show what we've been up to... These first couple pictures are Mya's first real experience playing in the snow back in January. She liked shoveling more than really playing in it. :)

What's that you say? You see two dogs? Oh that's right, Scott got him another blue tick hunting hound! The previous owner was practically giving him away so Scott "saved" him. Yes it's a boy (and neither dog is fixed yet!) and he's about the same age as Tess. They both will be 1 around May. We decided to name him Bolt (the previous owners just called him pup). I will admit he's been nice to keep Tess entertained, but it's twice the work for Scott!


Here's our cute little munchkin modeling her braided pigtails. She is so much and always makes us laugh. She is learning new words all the time, and is growing up so fast! She is learning to say her full name and it sounds so cute. Another current famous phrase of hers is, "I'm fine" when we ask her to do anything (ie change her diaper, eat dinner, wipe her nose, etc.) It's always, "I'm fine." :)

We are starting to potty train Mya and decided to buy her some princess panties to get her excited. She loved them so much we had to pry them out of her hands to give to the cashier to ring them up. So here she is showing off her new panties...



Well much to my tomboy surprise, my little girl is very much a princess! She loves playing tea party, and we do it at least once a day!
And yes she always sets a place for Daddy and makes him participate when he comes home from work! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! Best of luck on the potty training! We need to chat with ya some time!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey ShaRee! How is everything going? I miss you.

I have a favor to ask of you. I have made an adoption blog button for people to add to their blogs to help us spread the word. Would you be willing to add it to your blog? The instructions and the link to our adoption blog is on my blog.

thanks!
Kindra