Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Take a Vote

I need your help with picking a name for our little boy. Please vote for your favorite name on the right! Thank you! Oh and Scott, if you read this, NO CHEATING! :)

7 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey, I'm just reporting that I voted for you baby name!

oh, and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for putting our adoption button on your blog!

Lee & Kindra said...

Ok, so your going to think I'm a big pain in the you know what, but the button didn't work. All you have to do is go in and edit it and put the blog address in the "link" field.

Shawn and Mish said...

I guess I'm the only one who likes wade so far....

CAMI said...

I voted! Which one are you liking the best?

Ashley said...

Ditto what Cami said.

Ashley said...

Oh, and I did leave a comment down below, but CONGRATS on the boy!

Traci said...

Your little girl is so cute, I think she looks like you. Good luck with the boy names, it's tough. Hope everything is going well.