It's been a while since I've posted pictures, so here's what we've been up to... For Memorial Day we went to Thanksgiving Point's petting zoo. Mya absolutely loved it!

She loved feeding every animal and asks if she can feed them everyday. Thankfully she helps Daddy feed the dogs every night instead.


Her favorite was riding the pony. Unfortunately, the carousel at the mall just doesn't cut it anymore. She always tells us she wants to ride "that kind of pony" referring to a real one.

This donkey was so much fun to feed. He would run back and forth to eat out of our hands. Mya loved it, when most of the other kids were too afraid.

Our cute family...

So Mya loves to play with her Little People (which are actually Grandma Curtis' but she's now claimed them as hers). She loves to line them all up and they have to be in the same direction. If we turn one the wrong way she freaks out. Just a funny little fetish of hers.

Notice the top picture they are all facing her, then the bottom picture they are all facing out. haha
3 comments:
So cute Sharee...I'm glad you got some new pics up. Can't wait to see you in a month!
Love the pics. I look at Mya and I see so much of scott, but then I'll look again and I see you...it's crazy how she is such a good mix of you two. It will be interesting to see what your little boy looks like!
Hey girl. the pics are way cute. Mya is just a growing girl. Maybe you should get a few more ducks for the bath;)))
Post a Comment