Thursday, July 23, 2009

For Grandma and Grandpa

So snuggly after his first bath

Spending time with Daddy; My two handsome boys!

Mason with his cousin Haws, just 12 days older. Jamie and I may be in for a ride with these two!



These little movie clips are for you Grandma and Grandpa Curtis! I still can't figure out why the dumb Skype camera won't work! :(


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

ShaRee he is beautiful. That top picture is so adorable. I hope you are doing well and getting rest. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sarah L. said...

Yay, congrats!!! He is sooo cute. I bet you guys are loving having a boy. Mya looks way cute and grown up too;)

deedlebug said...

So incredibly precious. What a gift straight from heaven. I really do need to drop by and see him. Let me know if there is a time on Saturday that would work.

deedlebug said...

I just noticed the shirt that Mason has on...he is on the right path from the very beginning:) That is some good parenting...teehee