Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HE'S HERE!!!

Mason Wade Curtis was born July 5th at 2:30 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches long. Labor/Delivery went really fast; I went from at 2 at 12:45 to pushing at 2:10 and he was here 20 minutes later. He did give us quite the scare though because the cord was wrapped so tightly around his neck it took him a minute and a half with a little CPR to get him breathing. Those few moments are so scary but what a relief it was to finally hear him cry! He is such a good baby, we love him so much. I will post more pics later, but here is baby Wade's first post- yes he goes by Mason or Wade :)


He was pretty pale due to the lack of breathing so they had to give him an IV :(

Our family of 4!

Proud big sister

Daddy had to do a photo shoot when we first got home; posing with a basketball and his Dwayne Wade shoes. :)

My cute little boy!

14 comments:

Ben and Amy said...

Congrats on your brand new little boy.. He is a cutie!! I bet Mya is excited to be a big sister.. Hope you are feeling well, sounds like the labor was short, so that's always good. Poor little guy has a bit of a scare but we are glad he is doing well. Take care and have fun with little Mason.

Ashlie said...

He is so adorable. I am so glad he is okay after that scare. He is darling!

Jeana said...

Congratulations! that first picture of him looks just like you :) i'm glad all is well and your both doing well, he is beautiful!

Susan said...

Congratulations! He's darling!

That sounds like quite a scare, but it sounds like all is well now, so that's great!

I love the photo of him with the shoes and ball, so sweet!

deedlebug said...

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog every few hours the last two days, just knowing that your little one had arrived. What a sweetie! Enjoy!

Lee & Kindra said...

congratulations guys! He's so cute! I'm glad he is ok after your little scare.

Lindsey said...

Hi ShaRee. This is Lindsey (Mower). I was blog hopping and came across your guys blog. :) Your little guy is adorable! I'm glad everything went well for you, and that he was ok. Congrats!

Stacey said...

ShaRee- He finally made it! Congratulations! I love that he goes by Mason or Wade- that will be fun to explain to him that it's b/c you two couldn't agree :) ha ha. He is so cute and even though he's just a newborn he's got Day written all over him. Love ya and Congrats once again.

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

Yay! Congrats on the new addition! He is a cutie! Hope all is well, good luck with everything!

ANGELA said...

Congrats! He is a cutie. Boys are fun. I can tell Scott's already lovin' it. When you get back up to it, call and we'll hang out!

Shawn and Mish said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for this post :) You both look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So excited that he is here and doing well. We're so happy for you guys! We are excited to see him...although not for some time. Give him a big hug and kiss from us!

Emily Wilde said...

Congratulations ShaRee!!!!! He has the cutest little face I have ever seen! I hope you both are doing great =)

CAMI said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats, we are so glad he is here and safe. What a scare having your little guy have to have CPR. He is adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again and meet little Mason Wade.