MYA
Mya has been a very helpful big sister. She is so good to get me a diaper (or even better throw a dirty one away) and she loves to play/hold/snuggle her little brother...
She also found that baby Wade is fun to play dress up with. Look at the poor guy's face, doesn't it just cry"Mom make her stop!"
Mya also insists every time I take a picture of Mason that she be in the picture too. She loves having attention and sometimes dislikes having to share my attention with the baby.
Mya also loves to play with her daddy, and anxiously awaits his return from work. Here's a fun little video of her playing baseball just before bed. We've been working on her swing and she's getting pretty good, much to my excitement. :) Notice how she "slides" and then dusts herself off each time. She is such the character and we love her so much!
One quick funny story about Mya that I wanted to write down before I forgot... The other day while Scott and I were talking, Mya came by us and said "Oh shit." We both gave each other an accusing glare, then I asked "Mya what did you say?" She quickly replied "Nothing." Then I repeated, "Mya what did you just say?" Then she smiled up at us and said, "Holy heck..." We both laughed under our breath and just left it at that.
Mason Wade
Our handsome little guy is getting so big!
Our handsome little guy is getting so big!
Mason loves his tongue! My sister once asked if I was worried of it drying out because he constantly has it sticking out, even when he's sleeping. :)
Little Wade's newest trick is smiling! It's still hard to capture a good one on camera, but we all love to talk sweet to him to get him to grin! (Again notice the tongue haha)
SCOTT
Has been a very helpful husband and good daddy. He loves to be greeted by Mya's big hugs and squeels when he comes home from work. He's even good to let Mya play with his hair- although I think he really likes to have his hair combed because it relaxes him :)
ShaRee
I am loving being a mom, and take all the hugs, kisses, and snuggling time I can get!
I also recently chopped 6 inches off my hair. This new short hair cut was due to me getting to use Mason as our baby's first name. When we were still bickering about boy names, Scott said he'd give me Mason if I cut my hair short. Of course I was smart enough to wait until the birth certificate had been filled out :)
Our Family
My little brother's wedding was last Friday so we had fun taking lots of pictures...
I hope you enjoyed this long old post! Now you know what we've all been up to!


8 comments:
Your hair is really cute. That was very brave of you to cut so much off! I'm glad everything is going well with you guys!
Thanks for posting new pictures! Love the hair and that cute Mason's smiles. Of course Mya and Scott are cute too :). What a funny little softball player! Thanks for posting pictures of Ren's wedding and of Haws. We wish we could have been there!
Ok I am very impressed with the baseball swing! Even getting that elbow up, well coached!
I love the pictures. But I must say the baseball video is the BEST! That girl can hold a bat...watch out...your summers are going to be busy. I really am quite impressed. Thanks for letting me hold Mason last week. I get baby hungry sometimes and it is nice to be able to "borrow" a baby for a little while...just enough to get my fill. You have grown into a beautiful wife and mother. Your family is very lucky to have you!
Loved all the pictures! Mya is looking so adorable and grown up. Love the new hairstyle!!! I am so confused about the name of my newest nephew though. Is he going to be called Mason or Wade??? Either one is cute! love ya
Wow, you guys sure have been busy and your little guy is getting o big.. we really need to come see you guys soon, before Mason gets too big.. Scott's cougar is awesome. Cute pics. looks like Mya really likes having a little brother!
Of course I had to do the timer. By the time Brent gets home I pretty much look like crap, so for a good pic I had to do it myself. Oh, don't worry about the whole name thing...he'll for sure be confused. J/K I think I like Mason more. We're torn on baby names too.
What a great update! You look fabulous with short hair! And definitely don't have the waistline of a woman who recently had her 2nd baby. Way to stay in shape!
Post a Comment