I forgot to mention in my previous post possibly the biggest recent news of all; Mya is potty trained! It took about 2 solid weeks but we all made it through in one piece and still smiling. :) I definitely would NOT recommend potty training with a 2 week old baby. I swear every time I would sit down to nurse, she would need to go potty! But it's all better now and I'm so glad I don't have to change two sets of diapers!
Here she is posing with her potty chart. I only had to use this for one week and she only had 3 accidents!
This was after she tried to put her panties on by herself. I had to take a picture because she was so proud she did it all on her own. I'm still trying to teach her the tag goes in the back! haha


3 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe that you pottytrained with a newborn. You are a noble woman. Glad it worked out for you so nicely though. It sounds like Mya did awesome!
So jealous! I have a feeling I'll be changing 2 sets of diapers for awhile. The whole potty training thing is so time consuming and I don't want to even attempt it. But wouldn't it be nice to have Sienna done before this next one. Yeah right...potty trained by 22 months....or maybe a possibility!
Such a blessing Mya did so well! That's awesome it was only 2 weeks and so few accidents! I always hear girls are easier than boys. I'm still praying it's true!!
Post a Comment