Mason Wade was given an awesome blessing by his Daddy on Sept 6th. Here are a few pictures documenting the special day...
My two handsome boys!
You better believe it! It's that time of year again! GO UTES!!!
Little Wade just had his 2 month check up. He weighed in at 12 lbs exactly and 23 1/4 inches long, both in the 50th percentile. I checked back to compare him with Mya and she was only 9 lbs 11 oz at her 4 month check up! He is definitely a big boy compared to her! Here's a couple of cute pictures showing his cute personality...


1 comment:
I can't believe how different Mason looks. I can't tell who he looks like. And Scott...what's up with the handlebar el mustacheo??? I'm glad the blessing went well. ShaRee you look beautiful! Mya's hair is getting really long! We love ya and wished we could've been there!
Post a Comment