I have been wanting to write down all the funny things Mya has said lately, and figured what better place to save it than on our blog! So here are some funny quotes from my little 2 year old, most of which I have found are her translation of what I say to her :)
- "Mom will you do me a favor? Get me my potty treat."
- "Here Mom I will count for you. Go! 1-2-3..." This was when she wanted me to go pick up her toy she had thrown down the stairs.
- "Oh Mason, you're just fine."
- "I'm ready to talk!!!" This is after she has been sitting in time out.
- Whenever we call her crazy, or silly, or funny, etc she responds "I'm not crazy I'm Mya Curtis DayLynn!"
- My favorite: "Thank you for loving me mama."
- "Hey, you don't talk to me like that."
- "What the heck/freak am I doing?" haha This is usually when she is taking too long cleaning up her room
- Mya will also yell out while driving every time she sees a temple (or church), a deer (including the fake one we see every time we leave the subdivision), every slide (which includes all the indoor slides at fast food restaraunts), or an airplane. If we do not quickly respond she will continue to yell it. We call her eagle eyes (of which she will respond "I'm not eagle eyes, I'm Mya Curtis DayLynn!")
- She loves to sing and often does a fun remix of I am a Child of God with the ABC's and I Love to See the Temple...
I forgot one more story! A few weeks ago Mya was being a little stinker and pushing my buttons. After throwing her PB sandwich on the floor I sent her to timeout in the dining room, while I went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. While putting on my makeup I could hear her singing as loud as possible, I am a Child of God. I couldn't help but laugh. It made me wonder if she was just being sweet or if she thought this would help her get off timeout any sooner. It was sweet, but she still sat on timeout for the full 2 minutes :)


No comments:
Post a Comment