They both are getting so big! Mason totally looks like you ShaRee. Before I thought that he looked like Scott. I loved seeing the news pics. Love ya guys!
The Curtis Fam is composed of four: Our little girl Mya, baby boy Mason Wade, my hot hubby Scott, and the actual blogger ShaRee. This is the "journaling" of our crazy, fun lives. But as you'll see it's mostly about the kids!
For those of you that need an honest loan officer that you can trust, fill out an application with me! Click on the logo and I will give you the best and most reliable service!
3 comments:
Cute pics:)) he is growing so fast. I loved Myas quotes. It is so funny when their personality shines in their words:))
Those are adorable...I love the praying one and the Dr. Evil. Too funny! He is growing up so fast and so is Mya. Enjoy them!
They both are getting so big! Mason totally looks like you ShaRee. Before I thought that he looked like Scott. I loved seeing the news pics. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment