So here's some pictures I've missed over the past 3 months... They are a little out of order, but at least I've got them documented. I don't have time to be a perfectionist right now!
Scott and Melissa in the sprint Triathalon on Sept 11th
I video taped the whole thing, so I don't have any action pictures yet. Have to download the video first... They both did awesome. Scott freakin tore it up finishing 2nd in his division 25-29 yr old men and 5th overall! They swam 400 meters, biked 9 miles, then did a 5K. Scott's time was just over 1 hour. He finished his 5K in 19 minutes! Miss did great too but can't remember all her stats :)
Grandma Durfey's Funeral. What an awesome woman she was! We love you and miss you Grandma. Thank you for your love, example, and memories! (Again pics are all scrambled- thanks blogger)













It was a long day :)
The HUGE Garage Sale/Bake Sale/Car Wash Fundraiser for my Mom. Thanks to everyone that donated and came to help and support us!!!
Fun pics from the big Durfey Family Reunion over 24th of July weekend...

Sawdust search
Sawdust search


No comments:
Post a Comment