
My sweet, wonderful mom passed away November 21, 2010 two months to the day from her mother's passing, at the age of 58. I could never adquately write a complete tribute to all that she has done for me. All the sacrifices made, the selfless service given, example shown, unconditional love, advice shared, lessons taught, testimony born, sleepless nights spent, etc etc She fought the cancer so hard and for so long, and never complained- not once! She never questioned the Lord or asked "Why me?" She was valiant and brave, and endured to the end with a loving smile on her face. My heart aches for her and my mind still won't believe she's really gone. I occassionaly just want to pick up the phone to talk to her, or have dreams she is still here. Reality is not easy to face right now. I fear I'll forget her laugh or memories of her will fade. I'm sadden my kids won't remember her and that my future children won't be smothered by her kisses. My mother truly was one of a kind and I realize what an honor it has been that she was MY MOM! My mom had (Ahhh I hate speaking in past tense!) more facebook friends than I do. It's been so neat to read all the many tributes to my mother and how she has touched so many lives. My favorite was: Everyone should have a Louise Day in their life. It's so true and how blessed I am she will forever my mom! I'm so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and that families are eternal. My testimony and family are such a strength to me right now- both of which my mother gave to me and for that I will forever be her in debt.
Mom~ never go too far, please stay near by. Lead me, guide me, walk beside me as I try to emulate the life you lived. I love you more than you know, forever and always!
Your Eternal Daughter,
ShaRee Louise (a name I am proud to bear!)


9 comments:
My heart aches too! She was a wonderful lady and it doesn't seem real. It was an honor to be able to work on the quilt for her. I hope to see you guys soon!
I can't imagine how hard this must be, I am so sorry. You are an amazing person ShaRee, so strong. I am grateful to have you as a friend and pray that you will have strength that you need to help you. Love you.
I am so sorry to hear that. My mom passed away three years ago. My heart goes out to you.
Megan - Was Megan Miller in your ward in Spanish Fork.
I am so sorry! I cannot imagine how you must be aching.
ShaRee,
I was so sad for you last week when my mom called to tell me. You are so brave, and I know it must be so very hard for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
~Michelle
Sounds like such an amazing woman. How lucky you are to be named after her.
I hope you are hanging in there ShaRee. I am so sorry.
Loved your thoughts about what your prayers would be like if you knew your life was coming to an end. Also- the Christmas Party on Halloween...
ShaRee,
I wish so badly I could have come and been there for your mom's funeral. Thank you for your sweet, tender post. I've been sitting here balling and wishing I could come give you and all your family great big hugs. I love your family so much, and I wish I could actually see you sometimes. You have all been in my thoughts and my every prayer. My sweet Aunt Louise was a wonderful woman that I'm so glad to have known! Thanks for sharing pictures and her strength with us. Love you ShaRee!
Jana
ShaRee- I'm so glad I was able to be to the funeral- what an amazing woman. We're still praying for you and I think about you all the time. I hope that you can feel the peace and love of your Mom and of our Savior. Love you ShaRee!
That is a wonderful tibute ShaRee I believe your little ones that aren't around now will be smothered in her kisses before they come to you. I can't believe she is gone it is so hard to grasp and I am so sorry I love you tons let me know what I can do.
Post a Comment