I know I need to update my blog, but a big part of me wishes I could just leave my last post of my mom up forever. I never would have thought I would miss her more and more each day, thinking it would get easier day by day... Not the case... I promise an update will come soon with birthday's and Christmas- I'm just trying to ease my way into it :) Patience, patience, and time. I'll be back.
12 years ago


2 comments:
:(
I don't blame you one bit.
Thinking of you.
Just viewed your blog. Made me cry and miss your mom my precious baby sister even more. I can't stop thinking about her and mother, every day it's hard to believe that they're both gone. I look at their pictures all the time and think that their still at home. Your family are special please keep in touch. What darling pictures you have on your blog. Love You - Aunt Jennie Lou
Post a Comment