So a couple weeks ago we had our family pictures taken by my sis-in-law Jamie (Phippen) Day. She is just starting up her business and she is really good. See for yourself...
By the end we were all pictured out. Mya was picking her nose in the snap before this, and then she just started crying. Robert came along too and was great at getting Mya to smile. She loved playing in the river. Thanks Rob and Jamie they turned out great!!!
ShaRee these pictures are darling of your little family. I found your webpage from Kristin. It is so cute. Email me if you would like. 4kids4us@comcast.net
The Curtis Fam is composed of four: Our little girl Mya, baby boy Mason Wade, my hot hubby Scott, and the actual blogger ShaRee. This is the "journaling" of our crazy, fun lives. But as you'll see it's mostly about the kids!
For those of you that need an honest loan officer that you can trust, fill out an application with me! Click on the logo and I will give you the best and most reliable service!
6 comments:
Your pics turned out so cute. I will definately use Jamie for our next photo shoot. She did a great job.
Those pictures are great! She did a fabulous job. You all look so good together!
Hey Sharee. Stinking cute family!
Love the pics. Especially the one with Scott and his finger up his nose. Mya is getting so big. I love her big hair too :)
ShaRee these pictures are darling of your little family. I found your webpage from Kristin. It is so cute. Email me if you would like. 4kids4us@comcast.net
Love Ya
Tami
I love getting family pictures. She did such a good job! How lucky are you to have a family member that loves to do that and does a good job at it.
Post a Comment