Here's just a random blog of pictures I've taken lately...
Our garden turned out pretty good this year. We planted peas, carrots, corn, jalepenos, tomatoes, tomatillos, cucumbers, and cantaloupe. The cucumbers and cantaloupe are just starting to get big, I'm so excited!
Our corn turned out MUCH better than last year! I was excited that it tasted so good!
Yeah, I don't have much to stay about these next two pics... Just Mya being goofy that I caught on camera.
I debated posting some other pictures I took of one of Mya's "firsts" that happened yesterday morning, but decided it may gross some of you out. haha After 1 year and 8 months to the day I thought I no longer had to worry about having a "doodie" in the tub. But my little girl surprised me once again when at the very end of her bath time she pooped! Thankfully all the water was gone but I freaked out a little and Mya just laughed, then I started laughing. The little "stinker"!!! Some may think it's gross I even took a picture at all but the whole situation was funny and her alligator bath toy had its mouth open right to it. It was just too funny not to document for black-mail when she is a teenager. haha


2 comments:
I take it Jen hasn't sold her house?? Mya is way to cute. You're going to have to watch out for her:)
It's a good thing you didn't show us any poop pics!!! I love the pics of Mya! Can't believe she is getting so dang big! Does she have the booty walk like Ady did? Anyway, Yeah I took our fam pics with the timer. They turned out okay, except for Brent's big "T" on his shirt. Oh well. Hope the video is coming along!!!
Post a Comment