Saturday morning Mya decided she wanted to watch a movie. She pulled out the nicely stacked pile of DVD's and had them spread across the floor. She found Ice Age the Meltdown and brought it to me and made her usual grunting noise which means she wants something. :) So I opened the case but the DVD was gone. I thought it might be in a different case so I told her to go get Little Mermaid from the pile. She walked right over and grabbed Little Mermaid for me to look. I opened it and still no Ice Age. I told her to try Shark Tales, so again she goes over to the 15+ messed up DVD's, finds Shark Tales and brings it to me. Ice Age was not in there either so we decided to just watch Shark Tales. She grabs the DVD from me and goes right over to the DVD player. She proceeds to hit the open button, remove the current DVD and replace it with Shark Tales! The only thing I had to tell her to do was to push the button again to close it! I was completely amazed! Never have I told Mya how to do it, or helped her push the right buttons! Scott did not believe me when I told him so she proved him wrong by doing it again for her dad. It amazes me how fast kids learn, and reminds me to be a little more careful of what I say and do because I know she is constantly observing my actions. Mya is so much fun and I'm so thankful she's my little girl! Here is a fun video clip of her playing soccer. This age is so much fun!
12 years ago


5 comments:
They are so funny and a lot smarter than I ever thought they would be at that age! It's so funny to me how independent they are at such a young age and how they know exactly what they want. Will you send me your e-mail address we just switched our blog to private and I need to e-mai you an invite. send it to talmagedad@hotmail.com
I think you have a little Mia Hamm in the up coming future! Go Mya!
I copied your Ute sign on my blog. Except that is BYU....you can go there anytime you want for your secret passion for BYU :)
Your pics are so cute and funny! I have thousands of pics of Krista's first 18 mo. and hardly any of Emma's; it's so sad! Anyways, Mya is adorable and I'd have to agree that this age is the funnest!
Oh, my!! How cute Mya is, reminds me a lot of my Bella. Like sports like her momma, does she? How funny!!
Post a Comment