Friday, August 17, 2012

Kenya Louise!


Here's my baby belly 5 days before delivery...



Kenya Louise was born 6/25 weighing 7 lbs 2 oz, and 19.5 inches long. She came after a quick labor and has been a good baby ever since! Thanks Mom! ;)

I hadn't done "skin to skin" with my first two... A little different but I enjoyed it!


 
Feed me already! :)

Excited to meet their new little sis!



Mya loves to hold her and is actually pretty good at it. Isn't she a proud big sister!?!
 


Mason loves to kiss her more than holder... I love this pic of him :)



It looks like she is laughing! This pic reminds me of my Mom!



LOVE my 3 kids!!!

Ready to come home!


Gotta love the classic Dad picture. Scott loves to snuggle with her! Nothing better after a hard day at work!

Can't get enough of "Kenya Wooweez" in Mason's words :)

3 days old, laying next to the stuffed animal the kids bought for her...


Posing next to cousin Rosslyn who is exactly one month older, but nearly 3 pounds bigger :)



Mya Loved being a twin with her sister on our first trip to church :)

Love the dreamy smiles newborns give! Lucky that I caught it on camera!



What a difference a month makes... not really... She didn't make it back to birth weight for another 4 days after this! We're trying to pack on the weight and turn her wrinkles into fat rolls!!!


We love our Little Lou! Can't imagine life without her!!!!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

She is so beautiful, congratulations!

Georges said...

Kenya is a doll! I love how happy Mya and Mason look in those pictures!

Marci said...

She is so beautiful! I think she looks just like your mom! It's cute that you call her little Lou (short for Louise I take it). It's funny because we were thinking about naming Chandler, Lewis and calling him Lew for short. :)