So I had my hair done today to be ready for the little sis' wedding in a couple weeks... Scott asked me when I was going to go back blonde. It's much easier to keep up my dark hair vs the blonde but I do like both. So I thought I would get your vote! Which do I look better as- a blonde or a brunette? And none of this "You look good in both" crap, just give it to me straight up :) Thanks!



14 comments:
I would have to say I like the picture of you blond better. So we can totally expand our every Friday night to LaBass/Sainsbury/Curtis the more the marrier or however you spell that:)
kk-bye
My vote is blonde:)
My vote is blonde:)
My vote is blonde:)
Do all three votes count? haha
I have never seen you as a brunette. Looks good! However, blonde is my vote.
When I was talking to you on Sunday I was wishing I could pull off the brunette as good as you can! My vote is brunette.
I think you look better as a blonde. Although, I will go against your wishes and say that you do look good with both. Blonde would be my vote.
It's always fun to go back to blonde after awhile. And I too am going to say both look great! Brunette is definitely an easier upkeep. I'm not really answering you question, but oh well!
Blonde! That video of Mya doing the actions to your songs was sooooooo freeeeeking cute. I'm sure I'm going to be watching that a few times. ShaRee you are such a good mom.
I think that you are way pretty both (that does not count as "crap")but I do think that brown hair shapes your face better.
Sunny Day
My cousin Jaddin also votes brown!!!
My other cousin thinks blonde
My amazing friend also thinks blonde
Post a Comment