Here's some pics of the summer fun we've had the past 2 weeks. We went to the Riverton Demolition Derby with one of Scott's high school buddies; Matt, Steph, and their baby Adison.
This is how Mya sleeps. I was finally able to capture a picture of it the other day when she woke up at 6:00 then fell back asleep in our bed. The funny thing is, that is how I would fall asleep when I was little!
My parents just got back from Fiji and bought all the grand girls a hula outfit. I'm waiting for the group picture of all the girls, but Mya loves putting it on. She refused at first while at grandma's but now every time she sees it she wants to put it on. She makes me laugh.


2 comments:
That Hula skirt is so cute! I just had to laugh when I saw it.
You guys should take that outfit to the next elephant gift party :) People would love it. Mya is way cute in her pool. Asher would love to go see a demolition durby. Maybe I should look into that :)
k-bye
Post a Comment