Friday, June 20, 2008

Introducing Tess!

Here is our new puppy Tess; Scott's huntin' dog and Mya's "woof." Tess is pretty darn cute with those big floppy ears. Mya just loves playing with her, even when she jumps up on her and knocks her over. But I think Scott likes playing with her even more! He's been wanting a dog forever and has been preparing for one for months now. Here are some cute pictures...






5 comments:

itsasunnyday96@yahoo.com said...

So cute I love the 1's with Maya and Tess, so cute

Shawn and Mish said...

Cute puppy! The kids and I would love to have a puppy, but I have been warned not to buy a family dog while our daddy is gone. Darn. I probably would've been tempted to....

Callie said...

Way cute! I am so jealous. I want a dog so badly. That day will come eventually... Congrats.

Sarah L. said...

So cute. Mya loves Tess:) Now Scott will have a hunting buddy but I think at this point Tess might be scared of the animals. Unless if Scott is hunting small animals but why would Scott hunt small animals, he likes big ones right???? Ok now that I have mummbled sencelessly and spelled everything wrong I am going to go
sarah ;)

Lee & Kindra said...

Tess is so cute! I bet Mya is having a blast with her.