Where do I begin? I'll just post all the pictures I've taken over the past 2 weeks with little comments about what our little girl has been up to... But beware, this is a long post!!!Here is Mya throwing her toy underneath the gate and then trying to weasel her way under the gate to get it. She was getting frustrated at me for taking pictures and not taking the gate down for her. It was kind of funny.
And here she is getting into the cupboard to pull out all my tupperware. This is a daily event, and for some reason she loves the cool whip container! haha This video of her makes me laugh.Now here she is "helping me" with the laundry. She loves to pull the clothes, towels, socks, or anything that is in the basket out and then roll around on them. She will transfer the clothes from one room to the other, or put the towels on her head and just sit there for long periods of time. It does work as a distraction if I have multiple baskets of laundry to fold, if not it becomes three times the chore to get them done! She is such a goof ball...
Sitting in the new dog house dad built. I have a feeling we'll have an actual dog in there soon...
We had to take advantage of the nice sunny day since they have been hit a miss the last 4 weeks. We had fun playing in the yard and looking at our pretty flowers.
Mya loves to play in the dirt.
And to pick the flowers. :)
Me and my sweet baby girl
I had some fun taking close-up pictures of of the flowers in our yard. This new camera is pretty amazing
Where's Mya?
Peek-a-boo!
Mya's "Silly Face"
Chubby Cheeks!
Mya's "Excited Face"
Building our first fort from the couch cushions
Mya was too scared to go in by herself. So I got a picture of her just outside of it then some of us inside together. (You have to improvise in taking pictures when dad is still at work!)
We had a lot of fun! I love playing with my little buddy!
12 years ago


2 comments:
You guys are way cute. I love the shots you took of the flowers with your camera. Mya is an energetic girl and I can tell that she would get along with Asher and Graham just fine. I love the pic with her bumb sticking out of the doggy cage thingy
sarah
Hello there! I tagged you on my blog so you'll have to check it out and answer the questions. Have fun!
Kindra
Post a Comment