Monday, October 20, 2008

I TAG...

i am: a sports fanatic
i think: about everything, probably too much...
i know: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true
i have: The greatest husband in the whole world
i dislike: windy, cold days
i miss: my family members who live out of state
i hear: the computer buzzing and the phone ringing
i usually: eat breakfast, but today I didn't so I'm hungry...
i search: for a good trade in Fantasy Football
i talk: about Mya all the time. I'm sure people get sick of it! haha
i wonder: where my in-laws will be going on their mission
i regret: not taking out Mya's poopy diaper last night. It stinks!!! :)
i love: My family!
i care: what I look like
i always: make our bed
i worry: that the sell of our house won't go through
i am not: a priss
i remember: "the good ol' days when mammoths were mammoths, and possums were possums" quotes from movies mostly animated movies lately since that's all Mya watches (this one is from Ice Age- The Meltdown)
i believe: Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just stand there.
i dance: like a "white girl" as Scott would say :)
i sing: "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" with Mya at least 3 times a day.
i don't always: excercise or eat as good as I should
i tag: those of you who are in need of an excuse to post something new on their blog!
i don't like: coke, pepsi, dr pepper or any cola drinks like it...
i enjoy: Sports
i win: at most everything (especially in Sequence, right Ashley Wright? haha)
i lose: my patience more than I'd like
i wish: I was going on a cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow...
i like: fresh fruit, especially pineapple yummmmm
i listen: to Mya's gibberish all day long. She makes me laugh :)
i don't understand: Barrack Obama haha I'll leave it at that
i can usually be found: packing... sigh hopefully for not too much longer!
i am scared: too lose my family
i need: a nap and a good vacation!
i forget: how blessed I am
i am happy: most of the time, but especially when I am with Scott and Mya

4 comments:

Spread goodness. said...

I love the blog thing and I am glad you found me! You will need to talk to JP on living at the in-laws house. All I will say is good luck! It was a long year but I am so glad we were able to help my folks out. Where do they live? I am sure it will work out good for you.

Sarah L. said...

You do dance like a white girl:))) ha ha . I sure miss you guys. Good luck with closing your house. let me know how it goes:)

Sarah L. said...

It's good to hear that other people let go sometimes:) Tell Scott well done. I have another crazy story posted. I think I'm ready to move back to UT

Ashley said...

Girl... you know we dominate in Sequence! You're so fun! We sure are going to miss having you guys so close! Thanks for letting Mya play this morning; she's so darling!