Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? We met when my sister married his older brother. I was 13 and immediately had a crush on him that just never went away!

2. How long did you date before you got married? haha not long... We wrote letters the last 7 months of his mission. He got home the end of February, we had a date set March 17th, and married August 1st. So all in all it was 5 months (plus the first month and a half I was in Rexburg at school so we only saw each other on the weekends. Yes we moved quite fast!)

3. How long have you been married? 5 wonderful years!

4. What does he do that surprises you? hmmm, there's not very many surprises after 5 years :) but he does love to spoil me. He always goes above and beyond our "spending limit" for gifts, and if he is it buy something it has to be the absolute best of its kind.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? There are too many! I love his smile, his hot abs, and that he is super athletic

6. What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he is so friendly and can make friends with anyone.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sexy Mama or Hun

8. What is his favorite color? RED! (Major Ute fan here!)

9. What is his favorite food? I'd have to say anything at Tucanos- Brazilian Cuisine!

10. What is his favorite sport? He loves them all and is an allstar at any of them, but I'd probably guess basketball was his #1

11. When and where was your first kiss? On my parents front porch, the 2nd weekend since he'd been home from the mish (just our 4th day actually seeing each other)

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything as long as we are together. We enjoy watching, playing, or attending any athletic event. We love to play games and hang out with friends/family.

13. Do you have any children? You bet! The cutest little girl- Mya!

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes he can lick his nose with his tongue, pulling the "bitter beer face"

15. How old is he? 26 (although if you asked him he'd say 27, he always says a year older. He's weird) haha

16. Who said I love you first? I think he did in an email :)

17. Whats his favorite type of music? It depends on his mood. He likes rock, rap, alternative, and old country.

18. What do you admire most about him? His love for the gospel and for Mya. She is such a daddy's girl and he loves it!

19. Do you think he will read this? Only unless I tell him I posted a blog just about him!

I tag who ever wants to do it. It is pretty fun and makes you remember why you fell in love :)

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Hotty Scotty!

2 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

Hey ShaRee. Your so sweet to check up on us, and thank you for the prayers. I'm going to miss you when you move :(

Sarah L. said...

Scott shot a bear??? what the. . Wow, i'm impressed. Are things still on track to close the house?