Friday, October 24, 2008

More of Mya and the Rob Day Show

So this may be my last post with pictures for a while since we are moving tomorrow... (I started this post Friday night but it was taking forever to upload the videos...) I figured I'd better get some funny movies and pictures up before I completely forget about them! In this first video you'll see Scott's side of Mya- full of energy!!! I don't know what it is but every night around 8 o'clock Mya becomes a complete spaz and does not sit still. She is running, jumping, laughing, talking, for a good hour straight. I guess it helps to wear her out in time for bed! But yes, she is her father's child!!! :)


The other day I told Mya to come help me put away her clean clothes. When I walked out of the room for 5 minutes I came back to this... Here is Mya's idea of putting away her clothes: So I tried uploading this video for over an hour and it was not working!!! Argh! It is so freakin funny! So I will just have to explain her new obsession. Mya loves to put on clothes, but she just doesn't take one off and put another on. She puts her head through the neck then proceeds to put her shoulders through as well until the neck of the shirt is down around her belly. She had 5 different shirts around her waist! It was so hilarious. Once I get our computer hooked up I'll have to post it later...

Last Saturday we decided to do one last party in our house and to say bye to some of our neighbors. We invited my bro Robert to come play his guitar and be our entertainment for the night. We had a good time. Thanks Rob for the show!

Mya with Matt Creager
She loved playing with Jack (the dog)!
The gang- aka Rob's groupies
Zac and Katie Davis
Amanda and Jack :)
Rob

So like I said I had more I wanted to post, but this will have to suffice for now... We are all moved out and are closing tonight. It's definitely hard going from our own 2100 sq ft home to the in-laws 500 sq ft basement... I will try to post here and there, but I may not be as "active" as I have in the past. Sigh... I need a vacation!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sharee, sounds like you guys have been crazy busy, and even though moving is a pain it sounds like its a good thing. I hope it all goes well and you will be happy in your new place. How is the job going are you enjoying it? I miss everyone but its been so nice being home :)
Hope to see you soon, KIM

Sarah L. said...

Hey girl. You should see the comments I get on my prop 8 blog, it is scary.
Scotty just got two buckets for both sides and put two wooden 2x8's and then nailed a differnt peice of wood to the top of the two and then we hung the donuts from the top one. Does that make sence?

Heatherjo said...

Hey, ShaRee! I loved the little video of Mya jumpimg and singing, it was way too cute. She is such a sweet little girl. Hope your move wasn't too, too bad. Talk to you later. Love, hj