Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Things About Me Tag

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die: (in no particular order)
1. Go on a mission
2. Tour Europe
3. Raise an amazing family
4. Be on the Dave Letterman show for stupid human tricks :)
5. Go back to Brazil with Scott
6. Learn how to trade successfully in the stock market
7. Be a temple worker

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Play the piano
2. Play sports
3. Many stupid human tricks :)
4. Help people buy a home
5. Play the banjo
6. Make awesome snicker doodle cookies
7. Make Mya giggle

7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Grow any taller...
2. Jump very high
3. Buy socks without trying them on :)
4. Chew ice or bite Popsicles
5. Snowboard
6. Dance serious
7. Spend a lot of money on myself

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex (aka Scott!):
1. Abs
2. Athletic
3. Smile/Teeth
4. Eyes and Eyebrows (no unibrows for me!!!)
5. Sense of Humor
6. Testimony of Gospel
7. Good Daddy

7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. "Thank you for calling Security Home Mortgage..."
2. Crazy Girl
3. Little Stinker
4. Are you serious? (Scott always tries to make me believe his stupid lies so I never know when he's serious or not)
5. You want a treat? (Yes I bribe Mya with candy a lot!)
6. Let's change your diaper
7. Love you

7 Celebrities That I Like: (I do not know these celebs personally, I just like most roles they play)
1. Will Smith
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Vince Vaughan
4. Russell Crowe
5. Owen Wilson
6. Heath Ledger
7. Kate Hudson

7 Favorite Foods: (Good thing it's food and not candy- too many to list! haha)
1. Hot rolls/bread
2. Cheesey potatoes
3. Meat from Tucanos
4. Jello!!! :)
5. My mom's chicken noodle dinner
6. Fresh Fruit
7. A Good Salad

7 People I Tag:
1. Ashley (each of you!)
2. Diane
3. Kindra
4. Mindy
5. Laura
6. Kim
7. Marci or Marcy :)

2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Mmmmm hot rolls sound good. I love the tag:)) No, I am not prego but I kind of wish I was. We are so not in a possition to have a new baby right now. I am hoping that my the latest 2010 I will be prego:( I know I could do it now but it's not in the books right now.

Lee & Kindra said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll get right on it!