Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching up...

I just wanted to catch up on some pictures that I've not been able to post since the move...

Here is Mya on her new "big bed" surrounded with all her stuffed animals (thanks to Daddy). When we moved we decided to put the crib in storage as well, and cross our fingers that she would sleep well in Scott's parents' double bed. I am so proud to report that Mya has done awesome with the transition! The first couple nights I had to lay by her until she fell asleep, but by the end of the week she would go to sleep on her own without even crying! Now after I tuck her in and say I love you, she repeats back "Lllluv Yuoooo! Bye-bye." It's so fetchin cute and I'm so proud of my little girl!


Now finally some Halloween pics! Here's our little lion! Scott's mom made this adorable costume.

She really didn't like the hood much and would only wear it for a few seconds at a time, but I did manage to get a couple of cute pictures.

Silly face...
Out trick or treating with Dad and Matt & Addison Creager
This is just a recent random picture of Mya and Sage on a horsey ride. Mya loves the horses, but she's not quite as attached as Sage! Sage has to be literally pulled off the saddle, kicking and screaming! We love to visit Miss and Mitch to see the horses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were cute pictures!!! I might use them in the scrapbook for mom & dad!!!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hello! I got that cute turkey cursor from totallyfreecursors.com. They have cute christmas ones too.

Anyway, Mya is such a cute little lion!