Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Official...


Well Scott has officially drawn out on the limited entry mountain lion tag in the Nebo region. He is so excited and realizes how lucky he was to draw out on his first entry! Needless to say I will become a hunter's widow here soon. Scott will be taking our dog, Tess, out every extra minute he has to help train her. A special thanks to Seth (and Rachelle :) for letting him go) for helping out with the extra dogs. Scott is so excited to get him a "cat"! :) A possible set back though... Scott is having knee surgery tomorrow, which we've been told should be minor but it's possible it could be worse than they think. If it goes as expected he'll be back walking in a day or two and playing sports in a couple weeks. However, if there is more damage done he could be on crutches for 4 weeks and out 6 months for sports. Wish us luck!!! :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

If Scott is looking for a buddy to go with....kyle would love to help him. And if you are looking for some good company while they are out...look my way!! :)

Ashley said...

AHHH! I would die!

Michelle said...

Hey, I can feel your pain. Being a hunter's widow is something we now have in common. Jake is big on duck and deer hunting!! I like the deer jerky. Just not a fan of hunting ducks. Don't understand the joy or reward in that one.:o)

deedlebug said...

When is his big hunt? Will he be ready to go? Loren is gone to WY on his annual hunt. He has a bunch of Wade's friends from Florida up there hunting deer. They got two on the first day and have two tags left. I have come to enjoy my quiet time. But then again, I do not have little ones running around.

Sarah L. said...

Good luck. What kind of knee surgery? If I lived closer I would say come on over and lets play:)) oh well. Thanks for your inspiring words on my blog. I think your right about the comment you made about the righteous. It is crazy how this first test has torn people away from eachother and the church. I guess we will just wait and see what is next:)